This course (formerly CS 8803 O07 Special Topics) provides an introduction to security issues relating to various cyber-physical systems including industrial control systems and those considered critical infrastructure systems. Topics include:
- Intro to the course
- Introduction to Cyber-Physical Systems
- Background on Networking, Information Security, and Control Theory
- Industrial Networks
- Industrial Cyber Security History and Threats
- Introduction to Industrial Control Systems And Operations
- Industrial Network Design and Architecture
- Industrial Network Protocols
- Example Industrial Control System - Power Delivery System
- Hacking Industrial Control Systems
- Securing Industrial Control Systems
- Advanced Cyber-Physical Systems Security Concepts
- Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Threats to Cyber-Physical Systems in Other Domains - (e.g., Transportation Systems)
Note: Sample syllabi are provided for informational purposes only. For the most up-to-date information, consult the official course documentation.
You can view the lecture videos for this course here.
All Georgia Tech students are expected to uphold the Georgia Tech Academic Honor Code. This course may impose additional academic integrity stipulations; consult the official course documentation for more information.